Sunday, August 21, 2011

NEW VIDEO: Acoustic Cover of 3 Doors Down's "Here Without You"

Another new video on YouTube today!! This is one fans have been requesting for a while now: 3 Doors Down's "Here Without You"



I really like this one a lot. I've always loved this song, so hearing Alejandro sing it is....*sigh*..... :)

I was listening to it on headphones the other night, and I noticed this interesting "click click click" sound, and I figured it must be Alejandro's pick on the guitar strings. I'm always asking him about stuff like this on his Facebook Wall. So, naturally, I asked him about it.

Me: Okay, I swear when I listen to "Here Without You" on headphones, I can actually hear your pick on the guitar strings at the beginning and again in the 2nd verse....is that really what I'm hearing? 'Cuz if it is, I think it's SO cool. :)

Alejandro: MELENIE!! haha what a good ear! ;) that's EXACTLY what that is. Because I'm plucking the strings, you can't hear it when I'm strumming ;)
#HeadphonesFTW


So....I challenge all of you to listen to "Here Without You" on a pair of headphones and see if you can hear him plucking the strings. :)

Yeah, Boyce Avenue, acoustic, on a pair of headphones, is my happy place. I never get tired of it. How could I, when it sounds this amazing?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that he's started mic-ing his guitar, but it's still plugged in too... Can you ask why he's doing both instead of one or the other? and why he started adding the mic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always ask him yourself....just send him a tweet. :)

    http://www.twitter.com/BoyceAvenue

    ReplyDelete

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)