Sunday, September 4, 2011

NEW VIDEO: Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved" - Acoustic Cover featuring Tiffany Alvord

This cover was released on iTunes a few weeks ago....lots of fans asked for this one, and once again, Boyce Avenue doesn't disappoint.  This collaboration was the second with fellow YouTuber Tiffany Alvord.





Even though I bought this on iTunes the day it was available, I haven't really listened to it as much as some of their other covers, so I haven't gotten lost in the music the way I often do with these guys.  But the videos always make me "discover" something new in the song, and this time it was the guitar at 3:45.  I just love it....the sound, the melody, and of course watching Alejandro play the guitar never gets old for me.

Alejandro has always been so great about talking to fans on his Facebook Wall, and I've asked him so many questions about technique....one thing I've learned from him is that the guitar is a very versatile instrument, and I love all the amazing sounds that can come from it based on how it's being played, or what it's hooked up to.  Delay, reverb, an e-bow, harmonics....each technique produces a different sound and gives the music its personality.

I can't believe they'll be kicking off their US/Canada Fall Tour here in Seattle in less than a week!!  I'm beside myself with excitement and anticipation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)