Friday, July 15, 2011

The Streets Of Seattle Have Been Boyced!!

I went into Seattle today with my sister and three of our friends and did a bunch of street teaming to promote the show on September 10th. We started at Pike Place Market, and then headed up to the University District. We met some colorful people along the way, and told a ton of people about Boyce Avenue. It was a lot of fun.


Armed & Dangerous!! Me, my sister Heather, Lauren S., Stephanie, and Lauren H.

I found out that with my library card, I can print 75 flyers a week for free!! So, every week I'm going to the library with my card and four others (belonging to family members) and I'm able to print 375 flyers a week for free!! I plan to go out again at least one more time in August and do some more promoting.

Flyers, flyers, flyers!!!

 
 

Promote Boyce Avenue in your city, and you could win a Meet & Greet with the guys!! Check out the Boyce Avenue Street Team America page on Facebook for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)