Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Dare To Believe Fan Project

It's finally here!! After months of hard work, the Dare To Believe Fan Project is released! I'm so excited!!

Emy and Tati,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!....for working so hard on this project and for putting this video together. I know it was a lot of work, and I think it turned out beautiful!!

I was deeply touched watching it and really impressed by the creativity of some of the photos. I'm thrilled that I got to be a part of it. I love my BA Family!!


Dear Daniel, Fabian, and Alejandro,

You guys have been one of our biggest inspirations, and we wanted to do something to show you that, and give back to you as fans. We all agreed this song meant the most to us, and it is extremely meaningful to you guys as well. Since the song is dedicated to a fan, we thought it would be nice for us to all come together and share what it means for us "to believe", with the strength you have given us through your music.

We appreciate absolutely everything you do for us.. from the covers, v-blōgs, and tours, to replying to us on facebook and twitter. You always put the fans first with everything you do and we love you for that. We truly feel that we have been involved in this music journey of yours, and we will continue to support you as long as you continue to do what you love to do.

Love,

Your Fans






1 comment:

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)