Monday, June 6, 2011

NEW VIDEO: Just Can't Get Enough

Check out the latest video from Boyce Avenue: An acoustic cover of The Black-Eyed Peas' Just Can't Get Enough!!  They released this cover as little over a month ago on iTunes, and I love it, so I'm really excited that they've released the video for it.

Alejandro looks like he's havin' fun (I think I spotted a grin or two) and Daniel is rockin' the Cajon, as usual!  :)





As many of you know, Alejandro did a little beatboxing for this song, and a lot of us were hoping we'd see some of that in the video. This is what Ale had to say about not including his mad beatboxing skills in the video:

I'm sorry we didn't put that in there because it is just silly haha...trust me...it sounds cool but it does not LOOK cool and is boring. Executive decision. ;) Same with not showing 5 of me singing all the harmonies to Water Runs Dry. Would've looked silly to see 5 of my friggin' head singing harmonies. We always try to make a timeless video that won't date itself and part of it is in making these decisions. ;)

So, what do you think of the new video?  Share your thoughts in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mel!

    I know it is already a cliche, but it's better than original. I didn't even listen to the original, but now - as usual- it's my new addiction (no pun ;D)
    And when I saw the lyric I thought Ale would change a bit, but to my surprise he sang it in full! And i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's better than the original! Their covers always seem to be. I also agree about the lyrics, I didn't think he'd sing them! You could see some smiles when he said some of the lines ;) haha overall, it was great but i was really expecting a beat boxing video! As the song said it best... I'm addicted and I just can't get enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....these lyrics were completely different for him. I've always loved how he cleans up songs by subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) changes to the lyrics. But this one is a little bit naughty. I actually like it. I think it shows a mischievous, sexy side of him that we don't always see.

    I am also a little sad that we didn't see any beatboxing, but I still love it. In fact, I'm gonna go watch it again right now. :)

    ~Melenie

    ReplyDelete

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)