Monday, June 20, 2011

NEW VIDEO - Coldplay's "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall"

YAY for new videos! This one is WAY up there at the top of my favorites list already!!




Okay, now I feel the need to say something here, but I must preface it by saying, I mean this in the most respectful, least creeperific way possible....

I. LOVE. WATCHING. THIS. MAN.

Seriously. He is the epitome of talented and sexy combined. I find it absolutely mind-blowing that he is singing, playing the guitar, and rockin' the Cajon all at the same time. Talent like this is truly a gift from God.

I turn the music up...I got my records on...
I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song
....and Heaven is in sight....


Yeah. That pretty much sums it up for me right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)