Monday, May 9, 2011

May 2011 Featured Fan!!

Boyce Avenue has fans across the country and around the world, so I thought it would be fun to feature a different fan each month.

This month's Featured Fan is Emy from Chicago, Illinois!!

ABOUT EMY:
Age: 15 years old
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois


How did you first discover Boyce Avenue?
I discovered them when I found their cover of "Drops of Jupiter" on YouTube. I immediately subscribed and began watching their videos, but I didn't feel too involved yet, because I wasn't part of their Street team and I didn't know that much about them. When they released their collaboration videos with Savannah Outen, I knew that I was definitely a Boyce Avenue fan! :) It was then that I became part of the Street Team, met so many cool people, and I felt like I really became part of the BA family!

What is your favorite Boyce Avenue cover?
This is a hard one....probably "Will You Be There" because I felt like it was perfect!! Everything [in the video] looked amazing and the cover itself is amazing! I also really like "Dynamite" because it's such a fun song and Alejandro really seemed to get into it.

What is your favorite Boyce Avenue original song?
It would probably have to be "Dare To Believe." That song got me through a lot in my life and whenever I'm feeling down, I always listen to it. Another one I really like is "On My Way." It has such a cute message and it's so much fun when they play it live and everyone sings along!

How many times have you seen Boyce Avenue perform live?
I've only seen the guys live once, this past March in Chicago. This past year is when I really became a huge Boyce Avenue fan, so I was really glad I went to the concert! I can't wait for the next tour....I will definitely be seeing as many shows as I can!! :)

Tell us why you love Boyce Avenue.
I love Boyce Avenue because they are three amazing, talented musicians. Many musicians these days rely on auto tune to sound good, but Boyce Avenue has got true talent. They are one of the most talented bands out there! Their music is so meaningful and easy to relate to. They seem down-to-earth and so sweet and they're super cute! They love their fans...they always seem so grateful for everything we do [to support them] and they interact with us on Twitter and Facebook, which is awesome!! I love Boyce Avenue because of the amazing shows they put on and the connection they make with their fans. I can proudly say I've made the "Boyce Choice" and I'm truly a HUGE fan!!


Emy recently took a trip to Florida and while there, she found Boyce Street, where the guys lived when they were little kids!  Very cool!!

Thanks for being such a great fan, Emy!!

Click here to follow Emy on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP IT CLEAN | RESPECT EACH OTHER | STAY ON TOPIC

(Comments that are disrespectful, off-topic, or contain profanity may be removed at the Admin's discretion. Spam will be removed without exception.)